Frequently Asked Question
1. What is Social Media Automation?
Social Media Automation means using tools to automatically post on your Social Media Account. Much.Social’s difference is, we do the research AND post what we have found directly on your accounts. Just set it up for a few minutes, and you're set for the week, for a month even!
2. What Social Media Accounts can I use?
Currently, you can use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts.
3. Can I link more than one Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn page?
Yes! Depending on your plan, you can link multiple accounts of the same social media platform. For example, if you availed of the Lite plan, you can link two Facebook pages or Twitter account.
4. How does the 30 day free trial work?
For the next 30 days, you can use all the features of Much.Social but on each post, our promotional bar will be included. To remove this, you can upgrade your plan.
5. What happens after my free trial ends?
For your convenience, we will automatically renew your plan unless you cancel it.
6. Can I upgrade or switch plans at any time?
Yes! Just go to Setting and go to add/edit billing information.
7. Does my free trial limit my access to features?
No. You can enjoy the convenience of social media automation during your free trial. The only limit is you can’t put your own company’s call-to-action.
8. Am I locked into a contract?
No. You can cancel anytime.
9. What kinds of payment do you accept?
As of now, we only accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro bank cards.
10. Will my data be private and safe?
Yes. We use encryption on every piece of information that we receive from you.
11. Have more questions?
If you have any question that is not answered here, please feel free to email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Once you are logged in, click Settings on the upper right corner of the page.
2. On the right side of the page, there is a gray button with a plus sign that says “Add Account.” Underneath, you’ll see how many accounts are left in your plan.
3. Click on it and choose a Social Media Account.
4. Make sure to log-in your desired social media account and give authorization for the app to work.
5. Click Save.
1. Once you are logged in, click Upcoming Posts on the upper right corner of the page.
2. On the left side of the page, click the icon of the social media account you want to work on.
3. On the right side you can see the upcoming posts.
4. On the right side of the suggested article, you can click the check mark if you are fine with the article.
Click the “X” mark if you want the article to be replaced.
5. Repeat the process for the remaining articles.
1. Once you are logged in, click settings on the upper right corner of the page.
2. On the left side of the page, click the icon of the social media account you want to set up.
3. Enter the Keywords that are most relevant to your account. You can enter up to 20 keywords. Make the keywords specific to get better articles.
4. You can also exclude keywords. For example, your page is about Travelling but you don’t want articles about budget trips, you can exclude keywords such as “budget trips,” “budget travelers.”
5. Choose the source of your articles. If you want both news articles and blog articles, check both option.
6. We made the posting schedule easier. First, choose how many posts per day you want. Then, choose the time interval. We will automatically post on an equal interval.
7. You can also add hashtags to all your posts. Please make sure to press “Enter” after every hashtag.
8. You can also opt to repost successful contents, those that generated 2x the usual clicks of your shared articles.
9. For paid user, you have the option to put your promotional banner at the top of you published article. Choosing this option might result to lesser number of articles because some sites do not allow promotional banners.
10. Click save then you are set to add the next account!